Etiquette is about respect, tradition and cultural understanding.
Anne Flogny’s etiquette classes highlight no-nonsense techniques and strategies to teach professionals and businesses to welcome, engage with, and ultimately retain their clients.
These classes are for individuals, brands ambassadors, retail managers, training managers and are also an amazing experience for brands VIPs clients.
These lessons are developed based on the coach’s belief that listening to, understanding, and meeting a client’s needs via verbal and non-verbal communication techniques is the biggest power tool honed by the world’s most successful businesses in the corporate sector.
Each session is customizable upon approved request.
The Art of Fine Dining
The Art of Afternoon Tea
The Art of Being a Host
Deportment and Modern Elegance
Self-Confidence, Posture, and Voice
Codes for Social Etiquette
Codes of Business Etiquette
How to Be a Gentleman
French Wedding Etiquette
Workshop descriptions :
- The Art of Fine Dining: introduction to the rules observed while eating in a group, in a fine dining setting. This workshop focuses on either French or British table etiquette at a time and comes in an age-appropriate version for children.
- The Art of Afternoon Tea: this class highlights the concrete guidelines and subtle nuances of hosting afternoon tea sessions in a classic British style or French style. It also comes in an age-appropriate version for children.
- The Art of Being a Host: a thorough look into what makes a great host, as well as the mental and emotional ingredients of a memorable soirée and event.
- Deportment and Modern Elegance: a guide made for female participants to help them master the art of exuding modern elegance in international settings.
- Self-Confidence, Posture, and Voice: a 101 on the mind-and-body synergy that is particularly useful for professional individuals working to boost their characters.
- Codes for Social Etiquette: a run-through of mannerisms and terminologies appropriate in global social settings. This workshop is customizable for corporate use.
- Codes of Business Etiquette: a run-through of mannerisms and terminologies appropriate for global business settings. This workshop is customizable for corporate use.
- How to Be a Gentleman: a guide made for participants identifying as males to help them master the codes of being, looking, and sounding like gentlemen.
- Royal Etiquette: a glimpse into the codes of conduct and mannerism when attending royal banquets and ceremonies. This class also comes in an age-appropriate version for children.
- Dress Codes: a fashion-forward class that sizes up the differences between black tie, white tie, and semi-formal dress codes, and examines why it pays to wear your respect.
- French Wedding Etiquette: This workshop teaches participants to master table and social etiquette practices when attending traditional French weddings.